Adjust text size
SVKM'sPravin Gandhi College of Law (5-Year Course)
Add. : 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus,Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,Vile Parle (w),Mumbai - 400 056India.Tel. : 91-22-65543915 .
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
9th career guidance seminar 2023
Mediation training 2023
1st RRU National Moot Court Competition, 2023
Team Composition: Yogesh Pund, Pashin Ichhaporia & Mukund Raj
Winners At The 4TH WILDLIFE PROTECTION MOOT, GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE 2023
11th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2023
Shri NJ Yasaswy Memorial 8th ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Moot Court Competition, 2023
Moot court competition held from August 25 to August 27 2023. My team comprising of Aayushi Vanzara (speaker), Ayden Pereira (speaker), Hiral Modi (researcher). All hailing from the fourth year.
My team secured the Runners up post in the competition and I won the Best speaker
13th Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2023.
Achievements – Runners Up
Team members – Nidhi Desai , speaker 1,
Anoushka Desai speaker 2, Shubhi Dotiya, researcher
Ms. Saziya Godiwala of First Year B.L.S./LL.B. won the First Prize at 8th D. M. Harish Memorial Inter Collegiate Elocution Competition, 2018 organised by G. J. Advani Law College, Mumbai on 26th September, 2018.
The students celebrated the day with children at 'Prayas' —an NGO situated at Goregaon. The celebration included, apart from drumbeats fun games, music, drawing, learning games, refreshments; public speaking, active engagement in cottage industry keeping environment in mind, all of which culminated with the Santa doling out educational gifts to the students. Professor Suman Kalani said the project 'Spreading smiles', shall be an annual feature.
To be an institution of excellence in imparting law education in the country, catering to the needs of society by bringing out students who are sensitive to the societal needs and be zealous in upholding the rule of law with social compassion.
• To formulate and implement a framework that is conducive to designing and conducting courses in legal subjects to meaningfully integrate, support and enhance professional knowledge of law.
• To employ multi-dimensional techniques to enhance legal information and awareness in order to facilitate exercise of choices for future legal careers.
• To inculcate a spirit of enquiry by promoting scientific research skills for advancement of knowledge in the field of law by integrating research, field action and capacity- building of teaching faculty.
• To transform conventional teaching-learning experience by adopting innovative pedagogy to develop cognitive abilities and nurture social sensitivity.
• To assimilate local and global standards for holistic advancement.
MAHADBT PORTAL FOR NEW REGISTRATIONs
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL FOR NEW REGISTRATIONs