SVKM'sPravin Gandhi College of Law (5-Year Course)
Add. : 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus,Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,Vile Parle (w),Mumbai - 400 056India.Tel. : 91-22-65543915 .
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Eligibility: 3 Year/5 Year Law Students
Dates: 16-21 March, 2020
Course Fees: Rs.7,500/- for SVKM students & Rs.8,500/- for Outside Students (Incl. GST)
Only 25 Seats (First Come First Serve)
Ms. Vriddhi Maria and Ms. Labdhi Parekh Won Best Team Prize at 6th Annual Adv. B. P. Apte Memorial Mock Trial, Moot Court and Judgement Writing Competition, 2018 organised by Adv. Balashaheb Apte College of Law on 28th - 30th September, 2018.
Ms. Saziya Godiwala of First Year B.L.S./LL.B. won the First Prize at 8th D. M. Harish Memorial Inter Collegiate Elocution Competition, 2018 organised by G. J. Advani Law College, Mumbai on 26th September, 2018.
Ms. Yashvi Shah, Ms. Mahee Ashar and Ms. Sharmin Kapadia won the Second Runner-Up Prize and Second Best Memorials Prize at Surana & Surana and UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Competition, 2018 organized by UPES School of Law, Dehradun on 28th – 30th September, 2018.
The students celebrated the day with children at 'Prayas' —an NGO situated at Goregaon. The celebration included, apart from drumbeats fun games, music, drawing, learning games, refreshments; public speaking, active engagement in cottage industry keeping environment in mind, all of which culminated with the Santa doling out educational gifts to the students. Professor Suman Kalani said the project 'Spreading smiles', shall be an annual feature.
The strategic intent of PGCL is to provide higher quality education leading to an enriched holistic and wholesome personality of its key stakeholders.
- To formulate and implement a framework which serves as a roadmap to recruit, train, develop and advance talent\
- To employ multi-dimensional techniques to enhance legal consciousness in order to facilitate choices for a future legal career.
- To transform traditional classroom training into learning-by-doing case studies and workshops in order to foster and inculcate the art of lawyering through logical analysis and communicative skills.
- To develop a research-based approach to provide important insights into today's legal labyrinth resulting in success in tomorrow's legal reality.
- To merge Indian and globalized norms of legal education to equip students for further educational advancement.
3. One Day National Conference on Dimensions of Democracy (Postponed to Saturday 8th August, 2020)